|Alternate Images:reset image||Specsheet||Video|
Allband Premium Exercise Band - Precut 1.5 metre Length
Progressive Resistant Exercise BandAllband Exercise Band is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. Allband Exercise Band can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of Allband Exercise Band can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. Allband Exercise Band may also be used as a single length
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- 99.9% latex allergen free
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Available in 5.5m (6yd), and 25m (28yd) rolls
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage
A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
A typical exercise program will include:
Insufficient Stock, Consider an Alternative
Due to insufficient stock onhand, please consider ordering the alternative product listed alongside this product.
Your item will be placed on back order. We will advise ETA once you confirm your order.
This product has been discontinued, refer to alternative.
Only available. This item has been discontinued, refer alternative for additional stock requirement.