Conditions and Policies
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and inclue GST. Prices may change without prior notice. Prices charged will be those in force at the date of order
2. Goods and Services Tax (GST)GST is applied to products as outlined by the New Zealand Inland Revenue
3. Delivery ChargesDelivery charges apply to all orders and are shown on-line as part of the ordering process. Delivery charges may change subject to size and destnation for delivery. Delivery charges are a courier service and do not inclue unpacking or installation.
5. PaymentPayment is required in advance prior to despatch of goods.
6. Availability of ProductsProducts offered are subject to availability. We aim to supply all orders complete however if an item is out of stock, we will advise you and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible. We may supply an equivalent item. If the items is discontinued and we are unable to supply an equivalent item within an acceptable timeframe we will refund you the cost of the item.
7. Incorrect Delivery, Non-Delivery, Damage or DefectIf upon receipt of your order the goods are damaged, incorrect or there is a shortage against the charged quantity, notification must be made within 7 working days. Should an expected order not arrive, please notify us within 14 days of the order date. Claims made outside of these time frames may not be accepted.
8. Return of GoodsNo attempt should be made to return goods without prior authorisation. Authorisation must be obtained within 7 days of purchase. The company is under no obligation to accept the return of goods outside of the above-mentioned conditions (7). A 15% restocking fee may be charged and goods must be in a re-saleable condition and packaged in their original packaging and returned at the cost of the customer.
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed to your original method of payment, within 30 days.
9. Product DescriptionsCare is taken to ensure illustrations; descriptions and specifications within the website are accurate. Specifications may change without prior notification. In the event a substitute product not being suitable we will credit in full.
10. WarrantyA manufacturers warranty applies to items, providing the item has been used in accordance with the user instructions. Warranties cover parts and materials used in the manufacture of the product. Warranties will not apply to defects resulting from improper use, operator error, use outside of manufacturers specifications and the limits of products intended use, Maintenance and cleaning must be maintained to ensure warranties remain valid.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing, you IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
12. PaymentsWe use Eway as a payment gateway to ensure your on-line transaction is handled safely and securely.
For more information on Eway: https://eway.io/nz
13. SecurityThis website is secured with this SSL Certificate